COVID-19 Policies Updated
*This article has been revised from its original posting on Nov 16, 2020 to reflect the most current policies in place.
Notice: As of March 17th, 2022 this policy is suspended until further notice. Vendors can return to the office but must schedule an appointment in advance. Visitations to the plant can resume so long as there is a vendor related issue to address.
A message to our valued customers, vendors, and employees,
As Morgan continues to monitor the ongoing pandemic, we are taking all of the necessary precautions to keep our employees and customers safe. As procedures change and manufacturing delays occur, we will communicate them to you.
We will prioritize the safety of our employees through the continuation of the following safety standards that will remain in effect indefinitely:
- Deliveries to the Receiving Department: All drivers need to stay next to their vehicle until a Morgan employee gets in contact with them. We have instituted a no-contact rule with drivers while delivering or picking up whenever possible. Sanitizing wipes are available here for use by all parties.
- Vendors/Visitors: Visits will be limited to appointment only until April 1, 2022. Upon arrival, visitors must pass a health questionnaire. Face masks are required prior to entry.
- Facilities: All rooms are thoroughly cleaned with a CDC approved electro-static spraying system once a month. Hand sanitizer and wipes are available throughout our facility.
- Employee Travel: We have a limited pre-approved travel policy in place.
- All employees coming into work are required to conduct a self-evaluation in line with CDC guidelines.
- While our building is open, we are encouraging face masks to be worn by all employees, contractors and approved visitors. We are also practicing social distancing and frequent hand washing. All cubicles are spaced 9 feet apart with 53-inch barriers separating them.
We value each and every one of our customers, vendors and employees, and want to keep everyone as healthy as possible as this virus runs its course. Please let me know if you have any questions about the above temporary policy.
Mark L. Fedor, P.E.