The policy will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information: 1) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); 2) that is about you but individually does not identify you; and, 3) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information: 1) directly from you when you provide it to the Company; 2) automatically as you navigate through the Website; and, 3) from third parties, for example, our business partners.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us when you visit or use the Website or via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, which may include the following:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services We offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Unless you ask us not to, We may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Morgan, our customers, or others.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data We have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data We have about you.
- Request that we delete any data We have about you.
- Express any concern you have about the Company’s use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which We store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our best to protect your personal information, We cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk and by transmitting such information you are assuming all risks arising from such transmission. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is the Company’s practice to post any changes we make to this policy on this page. The date this policy was last revised is identified on the Website. You are responsible for ensuring We have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this policy to check for any changes.
If you feel have questions or concerns relating to this policy, you should contact us immediately via telephone at 330.823.6130 or via [email protected].