Heppenstall below the hook lifting devices and Blaw-Knox industrial equipment and clamshell buckets are specially designed to meet your material handling needs.
Heppenstall Below the Hook Lifting Device Solutions
In the world of material handling machinery, Heppenstall is a name you can trust. With origins dating back to the late 1800s, Heppenstall has built a reputation as the world’s premier manufacturer of below the hook equipment.
We offer a wide variety of solutions to lift, turn, move or invert heavy products of all weights. Heppenstall below the hook equipment enables your Morgan crane to deliver the complete solution to your toughest material-handling needs.
We offer a full line of automatic and semi-automatic tongs, lifters, c-hooks, up-enders and other material handling equipment for heavy industry. And we also stock an extensive inventory of spare parts for repairs.
Our full line of below the hook lifting device equipment includes:
- Automatic Tongs: The first choice for gripping, lifting and releasing heavy objects. They provide heavy-duty handling of materials of virtually any size, shape and weight for every type of industry.
- Tongs for Special Applications: Heppenstall offers a number of motorized tongs that not only lift but also rotate products. Powered rotation can be added to any other tong or hook via a motorized rotating crane hook, available in a wide range of capacities.
- Automatic and Motorized Units for Lifting Coils: Coiled products are not a problem for Heppenstall tongs. We offer options for automatic and power gripping in both horizontal and vertical coils, in all dimensions and weights.
- C-Hooks: C-hooks are available for single, double or multiple handling of materials in an almost unlimited range of capabilities and sizes.
- Slab-Handling Tongs: We offer a complete line of automatic, semi-automatic and hoist-operated slab-handling tongs that handle a wide range of slab weights and sizes. Their superior quality has been put to the test through years of service throughout heavy industry.
- Coil Up-Ender: Gripping with inside and outside shoes, the Heppenstall coil up-ender can take a horizontal coil, lift it and turn it 90 degrees to a vertical position for setting.
Blaw-Knox Large Industrial Equipment & Clamshell Buckets
Blaw-Knox is the industry standard for large industrial equipment and clamshell buckets used in materialhandling equipment. With origins dating back to the late 1800s, our products can be found on countless overhead cranes, and in steel mills and glass plants across the world.
Blaw-Knox buckets are engineered to handle a wide range of bulk materials – including ore, sand, gravel and cement – in varying capacities. And our “lever arm” bucket design allows you to pick up more material with every load, thanks to its unique outboard weight distribution.
In addition to offering new Blaw-Knox products, we’re also committed to the service and repair of existing large industrial equipment, glass furnace equipment, transfer cars, ladles and ladle-handling equipment. Our archive of product blueprints and extensive fabrication capabilities mean we can help repair or remanufacture nearly any Blaw-Knox product – extending its service for years to come.
Material Handling Equipment Specially Design to Meet Your Needs
Every unit we manufacture is specially designed to handle your particular material handling system need. And we’ll be there for continued service and support if your needs change.
Contact us to learn more about our Heppenstall below the hook lifting device solutions and Blaw-Knox industrial equipment and clamshell buckets.