Crane Maintenance Training
March 16, 2023
RSVP Required by March 1, 2023
1049 S. Mahoning Ave. Alliance, OH 44601
This is a free training.
Sign up today
This training is designed for anyone who is responsible for material handling operations that include cranes used in general industry and construction. This comprehensive course provides important information for safety managers, plant managers, supervisors, and other persons responsible for ensuring compliance with federal and national consensus standards for crane and rigging operations. This course will also help people in a management role to understand the fundamentals of crane safety and regulation compliance with regards to training, crane maintenance, and crane inspections. With the intent to help them identify gaps within their own organizations.
- OSHA and Consensus Standards Overview
- Crane Industry Terms & Definitions
- Crane Descriptions
- Training Requirements for Crane Operators and Riggers
- Crane Operator Responsibilities
- Responsibilities of Riggers
- Crane Inspection Types
- Rigging Inspections
- Rigging Best Practices
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Lift Director Responsibilities
- Mobile Crane Operations Requirements
- Signal Person Requirements
Professional Part Installation
Never fear a false start again. Learn how our crane service experts at Morgan Site Services go the extra mile to make your crane run like new.