Morgan’s 2023 Safety Calendar to feature 12 drawings by Alliance Elementary Schools students
For Alliance-based Morgan Engineering, safety is always in season. To promote this message to the children and families in its community, the company partnered with the Alliance City School District for its third-annual Safety Calendar Drawing Contest.
The contest helps share the importance of safety to elementary-aged students and invites students from kindergarten through third grade to draw and color a picture that relates to the theme of safety at home, school or in the workplace. Representatives from Morgan selected 12 winners to be featured in the Company’s annual Safety Calendar.
“The safety and well-being of our students is always our primary focus at Alliance City Schools,” said Cory Muller, principal at Alliance Elementary School. “To be able to partner with Morgan Engineering to bring safety awareness to all of our students is a win-win. Students also love being able to express themselves through art, so it’s a really enjoyable partnership for our students and staff.”
Students from Alliance Elementary and the Alliance Early Learning School participated in this year’s contest. The winning students include:
- Lennon Rodgers – Kindergarten: Alliance Early Learning School
- Reagan Dunlap-Feister – 1st grade: Alliance Early Learning School
- Boston Fleischer – 1st grade: Alliance Early Learning School
- Alivia Ganni – 1st grade: Alliance Early Learning School
- Willow Hudachek – 1st grade: Alliance Early Learning School
- Jarrett Weise – 1st grade: Alliance Early Learning School
- Noelle Lewis – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
- Lisa Turner – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
- Elsie Washington – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
- Remington White – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
- Maverick Woodley – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
- Madison Zerkle – 3rd grade: Alliance Elementary School
Each winning student will receive their artwork in a professional frame, as well as a $25 gift card. Morgan also donated $1,000 to the participating schools for safety- or STEM-related resources. A copy of the Morgan 2023 Safety Calendar will be distributed to all students and staff.
“Our students love participating in the Morgan Engineering Safety Calendar Contest,” said Holly Power, principal at Alliance Early Learning School. “It is a great way to incorporate safety into our lessons while making it fun and exciting for our students. The winners get so excited to see their artwork framed and as part of a real calendar. We truly appreciate the funds we receive from participating, because it allows us to purchase incentives for our students.”